Hot on the heels of a Monday night storm that brought a wintry mix to the Hudson Valley, comes another snow threat. A relatively weak system developing in the southeast, will push into the Mid-Atlantic on Thursday. This will spread snow northeast, into the Hudson Valley.
– 2am to 9am : Scattered Light snow showers possible
– 9am to 1pm : Steady snow develops from SW to NE
– 1pm to 6am Fri : Periods of light to moderate snow expected
– 6am to 3pm Fri : Periods of light snow, gradually tapering off
– Long duration snow event
– Periods of light to moderate snow
– Winds not an issue
– Temps in the 20s, snow accumulates on all surfaces
– Snow covered & icy roads likely
– Entire Hudson Valley Region : 3 to 7 inches (locally 8″+)
Additional Discussion to follow separately.